Finding faults is not enough.
Process Control Software
Do not limit yourself to discover if a board is pass or fail.
Find out the causes of faults, identify the critical areas of the production process and intervene promptly to improve it. Choose QSoft.
QSoft is useful for electronic manufacturing plants, electronic boards repair centers, service and calibration centers.
- Paperless board repair
- Defect tracking
- Manufacturing quality report
- Process traceability
- Automatic data collection
- Production process control & optimization
- Operator can repair boards without need for paper
- Fault details (measurements, thresholds) are shown in the software environment
- The system suggests the causes of the fault and the repair actions
- Fault position is displayed in a graphical layout
- Expert system increases its knowledge with the data from previous repair actions
- Fault list history tracking
- Track the production process that caused the fault
- on box Real-time monitoring of the production failures
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- Real-time dashboard
- Operator can manually associate to a board, faults and data eventually noticed
- It is possible to create checklists to guide the manual inspection on the UUT
- Real-time data load and store from SPEA and third party equipment
- Automatic generation of serial number in case of boards without ID
- Visual identification of the board inside a board magazine
- Re-test of fail boards only
- Avoid to execute useless tests and operations
- Verify the correct execution of all production phases in the right sequence
- All measures, test results, test times and processes executed on each board are stored
- Qsoft is available in English, Italian, Chinese, French and Polish
- Other languages can be integrated on request
4 Suites. Developed according to your needs
Simple and easy to use, QSoft provides a wide range of programs that meet these and many other needs.
With QSoft the collection of data from each individual process is automatic, without interfering with the productivity of the work stations. The quality of the process can be verified in real time, and the information relating various aspects of production, productivity and defects are immediately available, allowing the execution of corrective measures.
With the experience of a long-running test engineer, QSoft is able to analyze what happened and to guide the repair of fail boards, storing all information in its archive. The system in this way is able to automatically update your knowledge, enriching it test after test.
|Automate and speed up the repair station||x||x||x||x|
|Knowing the test history of a product||x||x||x||x|
|Export and research test and repair data||x||x||x||x|
|Automatic reports of manufacturing process, defects, performances, timings and traceability||x||x||x|
|Optimize test for fail and repaired boards||x||x||x|
|Automatic archive of consolidated data||x||x||x|
|Real-time monitoring of processes and production||x||x||x|
|Register defects manually detected by the operator||x||x||x|
|Track and organize manual operations||x||x|
|Visual identification of fail boards inside a magazine||x||x|
|Certification data collection management and export||x||x|
|Real-time monitoring of productivity and operator efficiency||x|
|False fail reduction on wrong contacts||x|
|Verify the correct execution of all production phases in the right sequence||x|
|Statistics analysis on certification data||x|